1.15.2 (September 3, 2018)
- avatars: fix bug when disable avatars from WordPress discussion page
- new-ticket: dialog describing the error is shown if user search fails.
- new-ticket: fixed a bug that prevented agents from registering new customers during ticket creation
- search: public search now gets properly fired from url params upon refresh. search string is now optional.
- search: public search pagination fixed
- tickets: fix notice when creating a ticket
- docs: updated secure-fields plugin documentation with secure api dependency management section
- tickets: added create ticket button to landing page
1.15.1 (August 6, 2018)
- email-piping: Now allowing empty email messages with attachments
- envato: fix notice on purchase information
- i18n: Fixed broken text options during ticket creation
- i18n: fixed pagination translations
- i18n: fixed translations in search pages
- i18n: Fixed wrong text domain in some option values
- i18n: missing translation in customer notes editor placeholder
- i18n: missing translation in new ticket customer tab
- i18n: Po files are kept up to date with latest strings from the pot file.
- i18n: Tab label in ticket creation is now properly displayed
- login: App now redirects to login on session timeout
- login: App now stores user's previous page before logging him out once session expires
- new-ticket: product & category selection fixed on mobile screens
- tickets: Customers now see only their open tickets in the sidebar when using 'My tickets' filter.
- avatars: added option to show / hide avatars
- login: Redirect to previous url after login
1.15.0 (June 22, 2018)
- editor: Quill now also includes parchment version 1.1.4 which fixes Japanese character issue.
- rtl: if language is rtl email text now formatted rtl
- ticket: agent to agent tickets now send correct email
- comments: added filters to wp-admin comments page to separate ticket comments from posts & pages
- docs: added email piping description to docs
- docss: clearer email piping instructions for office 365 email addresses
- envato: envato purchase error messages now show in ticket & refresh time for data now shown in purchase popup
- new-ticket: agents can now create tickets for customers
- new-ticket: more secure checks for Envato ticket creation
1.14.2 (June 6, 2018)
- email-piping: email piping now offers option to set IMAP server charset encoding - fixes connection issues to Office 365
- envato: fixed "this data set requires exactly 1 argument(s)" error when refreshing Envato purchase
1.14.1 (May 30, 2018)
- editor: updated quill editor to latest version. fixes japanese character issues.
- layout: fixed bug causing filter menu collapsing in ie11.
- new-ticket: changed text of exit create ticket button to just exit for easier translation
- tickets: fixed sidebar rendering issue of extra fields with text area type
- delete-me: fast is now compatible with the delete me plugin
- login: added login url option. the default app login screen will be used if option is left blank.
- tickets: added option that disables attachment uploads
1.14.0 (May 21, 2018)
- analytics: fixed dashboard layout
- new-ticket: fixed a bug that was preventing some steps from being displayed during the ticket creation process
- products: hide envato products in new ticket product step
- register: added acceptance checkbox option in registration page.
- gdpr: added gdpr section to documentation
- gdpr: all ticket, comment and purchase data is added to WordPress export personal data tool
- gdpr: all ticket, comments and purchase data is deleted by WordPress erase personal data option
1.13.2 (May 14, 2018)
- new-ticket: fixed bug for wrong agent assignment
- notifications: ticket category, if there is one, will replace '[product]' placeholder during slack and mail notifications.
- translation: email subject and content options are translated to receiver's language if wpml is active
- translation: user based translation is non-mandatory anymore - moved to an option
- wpml: all plugin options are now translatable using wpml
1.13.2 (May 14, 2018)
- new-ticket: Fixed bug for wrong agent assignment
- translation: Email subject and content options are translated to receiver's language if wpml is active
- translation: User based translation is non-mandatory anymore - moved to an option
- wpml: all plugin options are now translatable using WPML
1.13.1 (May 10, 2018)
- email: updating comments no longer sends emails.
- i18n: added missing translations in public search page
- layout: hide scrollbar in ticket list on Chrome
- permalinks: fixed missing agent-search & ticket-404 permalinks
- profile: profile page link now works when new user logs in
- register: fixed alignment issue with last name field
- search: fixed missing envato username search field
- tickets: fixed an error that manifested if a ticket needed more than 10 seconds to load
- tickets: internal reply checkbox now properly marks a reply as private when it's checked by default.
- tickets: fixed bug when replying to a ticket then switching to another ticket
- print: added print styles for ticket pages
- policy: added new support policy footer link options
- performance: improved ticket loading speed
1.13.0 (April 27, 2018)
- editor: link functionaliy works properly in editors that appear inside dialogs
- tickets: added dropshadow on card comment arrow
- tickets: bug when closing ticket detail sidenav by clicking outside
- tickets: multiple ticket type support (see documentation)
- app: fast is now embeddable in any page through a shortcode
- app: update to angular 5, material 5 and ngrx 5
- customer-notes: agents can now add and edit useful information related to a ticket's author.
- products: products can now have images
- tickets: added option for default category to email piping
- admin: agents now shown in column for categories in WordPress admin
1.12.3 (April 2, 2018)
- api: all PUT requests changed to POST (some hosting companies block PUT)
- docs: removed links to ticksy from support section of docs
- favicon: added instructions on how to set favicon image
- roles: make sure roles are checked as an array (BBPress breaking this)
- i18n: allow ticket taxonomies to be translated by adding them to .po .mo files
- users: option to automatically add ticket customer role if external plugin used for customer registration
1.12.2 (February 5, 2018)
- ajax: fixed bug that blocked admin_ajax calls from other plugins (thanks ace4space)
- login: forced background images on login / registration / new ticket page to use https if needed.
- woocommerce: fix bug introduced in 1.9.2 loading WC code
1.12.1 (January 30, 2018)
- analytics: Fixed average response time and changed scale to hours
- details: Customer tickets link now links to list of customer tickets
- caps: Edit ticket comment cap now stops customers from editing / deleting ticket comments
- woocommerce: WooCommerce now works when plugin is network activated
- wpml: Support page now loads on WPML translated page
- wpml: Added filter that makes FAST work with WPML translation plugin
- toolbar: Burger menu now shows when menu closed using backdrop on mobile
1.12.0 (18th January 2018)
- Feature Customers can now search public tickets
- Feature Added RTL support
- Feature New option to use Reply-To header in email piping.
- i18n New Russian translation (thanks Alisa)
- Fix Better font rendering in FireFox
- Fix Autofill passwords fixed on login page fixed for FireFox
- Fix Shortcut dialog text is now translatable.
- Fix New ticket card now uses more width of the screen.
- Fix IOS now not zooming on input element focus
1.11.1 (3rd January 2018)
- Feature You can now set initial extra and secure field values using a filter
- Feature Pressing escape while typing a reply will display a warning dialog if reply has content
- Feature Added profile link option
- Feature Added keyboard shortcuts menu option
- Fix Proper locale for translations when using wordpress API
- Fix Timing issue that manifested when one edited the only comment in a ticket.
- Fix New users created through email piping have the proper associated meta data.
1.11.0 (11th December 2017)
- Feature NEW Customisable Fonts & Colors
- Feature NEW Dark Skin - Blue & Cyan
- Feature Added option that prevents envato users with expired support from replying to tickets.
- Feature Added option that sets the maximum allowed attachment size.
- Feature Added support page label in admin pages list.
- i18n Dates in charts now translated into users language.
- Fix Ticket search data now updated when comment is edit.
- Fix Line breaks now work when a comment is edited by customers.
- Fix Special chars in saved replies title now show ok.
- Fix Ticket list in sidenav fixed in FireFox
- Fix Update link now shows correct cursor in FireFox
- Fix View link for secure fields now only appears to the agent if the ticket has secure fields.
- Fix Refresh on search page no longer makes 404 (requires save permalinks)
- Fix Now rendering taxonomy filters in sidebar in a more intuitive way ( modified date DESC ).
- Fix Blockquotes now rendering ok in ticket comments
- Fix Ticket Customer role no longer locks out administrators
- Fix More information added to error dialog
- Fix Logo alignment in ticket creation wizard
1.10.1 (27th November 2017)
- Feature Ticket count and link to support page added to admin bar.
- Fix Agents not being shown on Tickets -> Products admin table.
- Fix Admin Languages not being overriden when plugin is active
- Fix Editing links does not remove editor content anymore.
- Fix Better CSS handling of line breaks in comments.
- Fix Chart height in analytics fixed to 400px.
- Statuses Statuses are now blocked from being created & deleted.
1.10.0 (16th November 2017)
- Feature Added keyboard shortcuts.
- Feature Upload logo for branding on Login / Register and main ticket pages.
- Feature Translations now loaded from one single translation file
- i18n Added new Spanish translations (thanks rick_rutell)
- i18n Added new Brazillian tranlsations (thanks tuliovargas)
- i18n Added new Russian tranlsations (thanks morisalisa)
- Envato Envato purchases now make timed updates when ticket page is loaded
- Security Added option to remove users/ endpoints from rest API
1.9.2 (8th November 2017)
- FeatureAnalytics sidebar now displays private tickets as well.
- Feature Highlighted text is now automatically placed in the 'Insert Link' dialog once the link button is pressed.
- Fix Opened tickets are now logged properly.
- Fix Selected ticket in sidebar is now highlighted properly.
1.9.1 (2nd November 2017)
- Fix Issue with buttons that caused problems in Safari.
- Documentation Updated documentation with explanation about ticket assignment.
1.9.0 (1st November 2017)
- Feature Secure Fields API Example & Plugin now included
- Feature Analytics dashboard with many informative reports on ticket activity.
- Feature Average Response Time shown in ticket sidebar.
- Feature New look ticket creation wizard.
- Feature New option to enable / disable extra fields.
- Feature New option that allows ticket creation for specific woocommerce order statuses.
- Angular Updated to Angular and Angular Material.
1.8.1 (16th October 2017)
- Feature New option to hide a client's Email in the ticket details section.
- Feature Fast now works with plain permalinks.
- Feature Secure fields can now be updated even if not first provided on ticket creation
- Feature Secure fields filter
fast_filter_save_secure_fields now sends extra param detailing types of secure fields as well as values.
- Feature New option to enable / disable secure fields.
- Fix For preview of attachments.
1.8.0 (28th September 2017)
- Feature Customer Info in sidebar - See more customer information in ticket list
- Feature Thumbnail Navigation in comment media attachments.
- Feature Auto Close tickets after time period.
- Feature Mark tickets as agent / customer / no response needed.
- Feature Added Convert Customers Button for existing WooCommerce site customers.
- Feature Added Advanced Convert Customers Button for other plugins existing site customers.
- Feature New option to send new user details email when a customer registers.
- Feature New WordPress Customer Search option search using customer name / username / email
- Feature New material design look for tickets search results page.
- Feature New option that makes the 'Internal reply' checkbox appear checked by default for all agents.
- Feature New option to not validate IMAP certificate in email piping.
- Feature FAST is now Akismet compatibile
- Fix Blue badges in filters dropdown now only shows open tickets not total.
- Fix Notice on woocommerce account page.
- Docs Updated Documentation
1.7.1 (20th September 2017)
- Feature Added option for overriding email address & email name filter.
- Fix Email not being sent when replying using email piping.
- Fix Agent is now properly assigned when there is only one product.
1.7.0 (11th September 2017)
- Feature Secure fields - Store ticket data externally
- Feature Internal comments - Agents can now make private internal comments that arent viewable by customers.
- Feature - Envato username ticket search (when envato mode is enabled)
- Feature New Angular Build Optimizer reduced size of JS by 55%
- Feature Added option to set filter for ticket attachment file types
- Feature Added JS event (fastCreateTicket) when create ticket button is clicked to allow custom actions.
- Feature Added option to hide add purchase input & button on create ticket in Envato mode.
- Feature Added option to limit the use of Envato purchase codes to one user only.
- Fix Issue that was breaking routing in IE.
- Fix Issue when deleting a ticket that had comments and attempted to navigate to another ticket.
- Fix Author results page generated in ticket details, by using the author as a url param.
- Fix Issue when assigning product / agent / status reset ticket updated time stamp.
- Fix Frontend now sets browser title correctly during navigation
1.6.3 (27th August 2017)
- Feature Improved capability checks for editing & deleting ticket comments
- Feature Users must now have edit_comment capability (this is added to all FAST roles automatically on update)
- Feature Changed url params for search results page, allows results pages to be opened in separate tabs
- Feature Route changes now trigger regular JS events for developers to hook into.
- Feature Extra CSS option no longer removes line breaks.
- Feature Added envato username to ticket details sidebar
- Fix bug when exiting create ticket then clicking in sidebar
- Fix TextArea extra field no longer truncates text
- Fix Hi button no longer clears editor
- Fix Support page title now shows in app
1.6.2 (10th August 2017)
- Feature Added option to change Product taxonomy name to Advanced options
- Feature Added option to disable registration page
- Feature Added option to set exit icon in toolbar of app
- Feature Added logout url option to take logging out users to another url
- Feature Added hide profile menu option
- Fix URL extra field now filters for http / https
- Fix Removed Show Site URL Field option (no longer needed)
1.6.1 (4th August 2017)
- Fix Bug when selecting order from my orders page in WooCommerce.
- Fix Bug when assigning agents to WooCommerce product.
1.6.0 (2nd August 2017)
- Feature Ticket details now shows link to all customers tickets
- Feature Added quick hi button for agents that writes Hi + customers name in reply
- Feature WooCommerce Mode now allows product and product category agent assignment
- Feature New look for WooCommerce Order and Product tables.
- Fix Bug when logging in with WooCommerce active
- Fix Bug when app opens on mobile with sidemenu open
- Fix For tickets with long titles
1.5.1 (27th July 2017)
- Feature Nicer ordering of tickets in Product / Agent / Status filters
- Fix Extra fields bug when creating tickets repeatedly
- Fix Bug in Status filter visibility option
1.5.0 (14th July 2017)
- Feature Email Piping - You can now create or reply to tickets with email!
- Feature Mobile experience much improved
- Feature Added Customers can reply to closed tickets option
- Feature Added extra text option to email template that is added above the ticket button.
- Feature Added options to add / remove login / register types from login and register pages.
- Feature Added extra CSS option to allow extra CSS to be added to the frontend app.
- Feature Added customer email address to ticket detail sidebar.
- Fix Hide product tab when only one Ticket product is avaliable and auto select it.
- Fix Issue with background image in new ticket screen
1.4.1 (5th July 2017)
- Fix Invalid after param error when posting new comment and comments refresh
- Fix Error popup when connection is lost
- Fix For user being logged out after invalid cookie.
- Fix Login / Register page on mobile view
1.4.0 (3rd July 2017)
- Feature FAST will now handle WooCommerce shop support!
- Feature Fast now override WP Settings -> Discussion -> Allow people to post comments on new articles option for tickets.
- Feature Default email template now has nicer colors.
- Feature Added comment order option. Descending displays the newest tickets at the top of the page.
- Feature Added forgot my password link to plugin login page
- Feature Invalid cookie will now redirect to login page instead of popping an error.
- Feature More responsive login/register page buttons.
- Feature Valid Envato Purchase now auto selected when added.
- Feature Toast message now appears if customer adds a purchase where support is expired.
- Feature Added WordFence options to documentation - thanks CodinBit
- Fix Bug uploading image from new ticket in FireFox
1.3.3 (26th June 2017)
- Fix Bug fetching purchases when logging in using as Envato user
1.3.2 (22nd June 2017)
- Feature All links in ticket comments now open in a new tab.
- Fix Bug in 1.3.1 in assigning WP user to agent
1.3.1 (19th June 2017)
- Fix Bug in option to hide / show Agent / Product / Status filters.
- Fix Bug when creating a ticket using envato login
- i18n Updated translation files
1.3.0 (14th June 2017)
- Feature New Create Ticket page with wizard style.
- Feature New Envato Purchase selection page when creating a ticket.
- Feature New option to add Extra Fields to tickets.
- Feature New option to set FavIcon counter colors.
- Feature New link tool for adding links in comments.
- Feature New option to set timing of WordPress comment flood.
- Feature New option to hide / show Agent / Product / Status filters.
- Feature Added support for FAST to be used as your WordPress front page.
- Feature New option to set all tickets to be private.
- Fix Ticket comments no longer show in comments widget.
- Fix Bug when user logs out.
- Fix Bug showing ticket needs reply when ticket is closed.
- Fix Bug which was preventing attachment upload in Firefox.
- Fix Attachment file name encoding issue.
- Fix Bug when using hyphens and special chars in ticket titles
- Fix Agents do not get an email when they assign tickets to themselves anymore.
1.2.0 (25th May 2017)
- Feature Added new border radius option to email template
- Feature Added total ticket counter to filters dropdown menu
- Feature Added Make private option to public tickets
- Feature Added Saved replies for quick replying to tickets
- Feature FavIcon now displays ticket counter
- Feature Better styling for screenshot popup dialogs
- Feature New Ticket Search page for agents
- Feature Avatars can now be customized using the WP User Avatar plugin
- Fix Removed rewrite rules for custom post type and taxonomies
- Fix Removed comment feeds from WordPress
- Fix New comment Slack notices and emails have always the proper author.
- Fix Comment updates. New comments are now fetched properly for all timezone settings.
- Fix Private tickets are now counted in Product, Agent, Status taxonomies.
1.1.0 (15th May 2017)
- Fix Bug on refresh page when on ticket page
- Feature Sidebar ticket times now updated with ticket comments
- Feature Translation files added for app and plugin
- Feature Translations for French / German / Greek / Spanish / Italian / Japanese / Portuguese / Russian / Chinese added
- Feature User can now choose language when registering
- Feature Added extra options to customize support emails
- Feature Removed create ticket button for agents (can be re-enabled in options)
- Docs Updated docs with Plugin update & Translation instructions
- Docs Updated documentation
1.0.2 (9th May 2017)
- Fix Bug that stopped Agent ticket filters working
1.0.1 (8th May 2017)
- Feature Added check for valid site url
- Feature Added return key support to login form
- Feature Better ordering of customer tickets
- Feature Added open / closed ticket filters to Customer view
- Fix Scrolling issue in FireFox
- Fix Mismatching Gravatar issue
- Fix Broken image on login / register pages
- Fix PHP 5.3 Compatibility
- Fix Bug when creating ticket using Envato purchase code
1.0.0 (2nd May 2017)
- Initial submission to CodeCanyon